International Tax Service – overview

Understand your tax commitments - and discover new ways to manage your wealth

  • Convenience and peace of mind
    EY have offices in over 140 countries and an extensive network of tax specialists. They can help you navigate your way around international tax - no matter where you're living or the number of countries involved.
  • International tax advice
    If you're an HSBC Premier customer, EY can provide you with personal tax advice. They'll guide you through the tax issues that are relevant to you and help you implement appropriate tax management strategies.
  • Departure and arrival tax briefing
    If you're moving to, or have recently arrived in a new country, EY can explain how your tax status will be affected. You'll discuss issues such as your domicile status, residency rules and local inheritance laws. Available to HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance* customers.
  • Tax returns
    Do you find tax returns a tedious and time-consuming job? EY can provide a single point of contact to coordinate the completion and filing of all your worldwide tax returns. Available to HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers.

*As of 12 May 2014, our HSBC Advance service is no longer available to new customers.

Talk to us today

Talk to us today

Talk to us today

Find out more about the International Tax Service from EY. You must be an HSBC Expat customer to benefit from this service.

HSBC Premier customers
Call: +44 1534 616 313

HSBC Advance customers
Call: +44 1534 616 212

New to HSBC Expat?
Call: +44 1534 616 055

HSBC Premier customers

+44 1534 616 313

HSBC Advance customers

+44 1534 616 212

New to HSBC Expat?

+44 1534 616 055

We are open 24/7. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for security and service improvement purposes.

Your tax obligations: While banking offshore may have tax related benefits for you, tax rules differ from country to country. If you're unsure about your personal tax obligations, you should seek professional advice. It's your responsibility to disclose your income to the tax authorities.

The International Tax Service is provided by Ernst & Young. EY refers to the global organisation of member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide tax services to clients. The UK firm Ernst & Young LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number 0C300001 and is a member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited. If you become an EY customer, any tax advice provided by EY will be in accordance with EY's terms and conditions of services, a copy of which EY will send to you along with an engagement letter. HSBC are not tax advisers and HSBC Expat will not accept any responsibility for tax advice provided by EY.