A financial review usually takes about an hour. It's a chance for us to get to know you - and for you to get to know us before you make any investment decisions.
During your financial review you'll have a confidential discussion with a Wealth Manager about a range of things, including:
- where you live and any plans you have to move in the future
- your family circumstances and financial commitments
- the savings, investments and protection policies you already have
- what you plan to do when you retire
- your tax* obligations at home and abroad
- how you feel about different levels of investment risk.
Please remember that with investments the value of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up, is not guaranteed, and you may not get back the amount you invested. Investing should normally be seen as a medium to long term proposition, for example 5 years or more.
*The value of any tax advantages will depend on your individual circumstances. You should bear in mind that the tax treatment could change.