What protection do you need? - Get global cover from HSBC Expat

What protection do you need?

The type of protection you need depends on things like where you live, how old you are and whether you have a family.

Life insurance can help provide financial security for your family in the event of your death. And with critical illness cover, you should be able to pay for your property and look after your family if you're unable to work for a long time.

As an expat, you need to make sure your cover won't be affected if you move to another country. With a global protection plan you can keep the same policies as you travel around the world - so you're fully covered, wherever your job (or your retirement) takes you.

Do you have enough life insurance?
Use our protection calculator to see if your family could cope financially if you were to die.

Launch Protect your family - loss of life calculator

Click the 'plus' symbol or text for more information. Show all

What is protection?

Why you need protection

How much cover do you need?

Do you have enough protection?

Get expert advice

Please remember that the value of investments, and any income received from them can fall as well as rise, is not guaranteed and you may not get back the amount you invested. This could also happen as a result of changes in currency exchange rates, particularly where overseas securities are held or where investments are converted from one currency to another. We always recommend that any Investments held should be viewed as a medium to long-term investment, at least five years.

Talk to a protection planning expert

Who ever or whatever you want to protect, let us help you find the right solution.

Talk to an expert