To help our Premier customers and their families stay protected, we've teamed up with red24™, a crisis management group providing a range of security services, including travel advice and emergency support.
How can red24™ help?
Experts in crisis response management, red24™ can send you tailored safety briefings before you set off - so you can take steps to minimise potential risks. They can also help with any problems during your trip, such as stolen passports and provide on-the-ground assistance if you find yourself in a high-risk situation such as a natural disaster or terrorist attack.
With red24™, you'll have access to the following complimentary services:
- Personalised web pages with security information and advice on your selected destinations, including cultural considerations and security hotspots
- Safety briefings tailored to your specific travel itineraries, covering any risks, preventative measures and key emergency contact details in case you need help while you're away
- Email/SMS travel alerts about any incidents in or near your current location
- red24Global mobile app with the latest security updates, wherever you are in the world
- Emergency rescue and repatriation if you're involved in a potentially life-threatening situation
Find out more about red24™
How do I access these services?
All HSBC Expats Premier customers and their family members can benefit from the security services provided by red24™. All you need to do is register using the reference provided in the welcome letter or email you received when you started banking with us.
Register for red24™
If you don't have your red24™ registration details to hand, call us on +44 1534 616 313* and we'll provide you with the necessary details for you to register.
red24™ Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Trouble viewing a PDF? Download the latest Adobe Reader®.
*Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for security and service improvement purposes.
Back to top