Our experience shows that whatever your circumstances, if you are looking to invest you need a specialist you can trust, who gets to know you and recommends an investment approach appropriate to your unique needs.
If you have £500,000, $1,000,000 or €625,000 to invest and wish to conserve or build your wealth with an investment portfolio, the Discretionary Wealth Management service from HSBC Global Asset Management International, may interest you.
This specialist and tailored service offers you:
- A dedicated professional Discretionary Wealth Manager who will spend time getting to know you, your plans and priorities and construct a portfolio specifically designed to achieve your unique requirements and reflect your approach to risk
- A diversified portfolio accessing a range of asset classes - your portfolio could encompass direct equities in developed and/or emerging markets, government and corporate fixed income securities, commodities, hedge funds, property and cash depending upon the right mix of assets needed to achieve your personal objectives and attitude to risk
- Regular investment reviews, ongoing investment updates and advice and readjustment of your portfolio as market conditions or your personal circumstances change
- Easy and secure access to your portfolio online – you can view your underlying holdings and check your portfolio valuation daily
- Freedom from administration - your Discretionary Wealth Manager will free up your time by managing your portfolio for you, dealing with day-to-day decisions and administration on your behalf
Please remember that the value of investments, and any income received from them can fall as well as rise, is not guaranteed and you may not get back the amount you invested. We always recommend that any Investments held should be viewed as a medium to long-term investment, at least five years.
This could also happen as a result of changes in currency exchange rates, particularly where overseas securities are held or where investments are converted from one currency to another.
You should carefully consider the special risks of investing in emerging market securities. These economics also have been, and may continue to be, affected adversely by economic conditions in the countries in which they trade.
Want to know more? Download our brochure
To meet HSBC's Discretionary Wealth Management experts, contact your HSBC Premier Relationship Manager on +44 1534 616 313.
Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for security and service improvement purposes.