Key Investor Information (KIIDS)
KIIDS documents provide you with key investor information about each fund. It is not marketing material. The information is required by law to help you understand the nature and the risks of investing in each fund. You are advised to read this so you can make an informed decision about whether to invest.
Use the tables below to access the KIIDS, fact sheets and current Bid price for the fund you are interested in.
All dealing is on a forward pricing basis. The prices published are for indication only.
Shares are allocated at the Bid Price per share calculated on the Dealing Day using the latest available prices of assets.
Applications received after 5pm UK Time will be dealt on the next Dealing Day. Shares are dealt on each Business Day (other than days during a period of suspension of dealing in shares and other than a Business Day immediately following the end of a period of such suspension) and which is also for the fund, a day where stock exchanges and regulated markets in countries where the fund is materially invested are open for normal trading.
- BRIC Equity AD USD performance
- BRIC Equity AC USD performance
- BRIC Markets Equity AD USD performance
- BRIC Markets Equity AC USD performance
- Global Equity Climate Change AD USD performance
- Emerging wealth AD USD performance
- Emerging wealth AC USD performance
- Global Emerging Markets Equity AD USD performance
- Global Emerging Markets Equity AC USD performance
- Economic Scale Index Global Equity AD USD performance
- Economic Scale Index Global Equity AC USD performance
- Global Real Estate Equity AD USD performance
- Global Real Estate Equity AC USD performance
- Euroland Equity AD EUR performance
- Euroland Equity Smaller companies AD EUR performance
- Euroland Growth M1D EUR performance
- European Equity PD EUR performance
- European Equity AC EUR performance
- Russia Equity AD USD performance
- Russia Equity AC USD performance
- Turkey Equity AD EUR performance
- Turkey Equity AC EUR performance
- Asia ex Japan Equity AD USD performance
- Asia Pacific Ex Japan Equity High Dividend AS USD performance
- Asia Pacific Ex Japan Equity High Dividend AC USD performance
- Chinese Equity AD USD performance
- Chinese Equity AC USD performance
- Hong Kong Equity PD USD performance
- Hong Kong Equity AC USD performance
- Indian Equity AD USD performance
- Indian Equity AC USD performance
- Economic Scale Index Japan Equity PD USD performance
- Thai Equity AD USD performance
Funds no longer available
All investors will purchase ‘A’ class shares in all our sub-funds unless otherwise indicated.
Please remember that the value of investments, and any income received from them can fall as well as rise, is not guaranteed and you may not get back the amount you invested. This could also happen as a result of changes in currency exchange rates, particularly where overseas securities are held or where investments are converted from one currency to another. We always recommend that any Investments held should be viewed as a medium to long-term investment, at least five years.
Economies in emerging markets generally are heavily dependent upon international trade and, accordingly, have been and may continue to be affected adversely by trade barriers, exchange controls, managed adjustments in relative currency values and other protectionist measures imposed or negotiated by the countries with which they trade.
You might be interested in
Portfolio investment funds
We make it simple to invest at your preferred level of risk, with a range of portfolios.