Introduce a friend to the HSBC Expat experience and share GBP 500
If you're already an existing HSBC Expat Premier customer, why not refer your friends and family? For every successful referral made we'll reward each of you and your friend or family member with GBP 250 or the euro or US dollar currency equivalent.
- Bring your international accounts closer with our worldwide banking services - Global View and Global Transfers. View and manage all your HSBC accounts in one place and make free transfers between them.
- Wealth and Relationship Management expertise to help you grow and protect your wealth.
- View all your bank accounts, convert currency, make global transfers and get market insights with our FX app.
- Crisis24 security services offers international risk management for all Expat customers, covering everything from travel safety to identity theft.
This offer is limited to 5 successful referrals within a 12 month period.
How it works
- Invite your referred person to start their banking relationship with HSBC Expat.
- Your referred person successfully opens an HSBC Expat Bank Account.
- We say thank you and reward you both with GBP 250 (or the euro or US dollar currency equivalent), which will be paid in to your HSBC Expat Bank Accounts.
Ready to be rewarded?
Already with Expat or being referred?
You can register for Share the Experience whether you're an existing customer referring a friend, or if you've been referred.
New to Expat?
You need to be an existing HSBC Expat Premier customer before you can refer a friend.
Hong Kong based customers
HSBC Expat products and services are available only in jurisdictions where and when they may be lawfully offered by us. The material on these pages is not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions which restrict our distribution of this material. Anyone accessing these pages is required to inform themselves about any relevant restrictions and observe them. Not all products or services mentioned on this website will be available to residents of all countries or regions.
Your tax situation will depend on your personal circumstances and we recommend you obtain independent tax advice. Any tax information is based on our understanding of current and proposed legislation and practice. The legislation and practice may be subject to change.