Replace your damaged credit cards
Contact us at any time if your card is damaged and you need a replacement. The sooner you tell us, the sooner we can send one your way. While you wait for it to arrive, you can still use the existing card.
If your card is nearing expiry, a replacement card is automatically issued. If the expiry month has passed and you have not received a new card, you will need to contact our Lost & Stolen team.
HSBC Premier customers call: +44 1534 616 313
Request a replacement Global Money Card
Follow the below steps to request a replacement Global Money Debit card.
- logon to your mobile banking app and tap on Global Money account
- choose “Manage Card” under the View More option
- follow the Report lost, stolen or damaged card journey
Request a replacement credit card
Log on to HSBC Expat online banking and send us a secure message via 'My Messages' (found via the envelope icon at the top of the page). Select 'Credit Card Enquiries' as the subject and please be specific about the card you're looking to replace.
If you are registered for HSBC Channel Islands and Isle of Man online banking, log on and follow the on-screen instructions.
From the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man call: 0345 600 61 61
From all other locations call: +44 1226 261 010
Call may be monitored for training purposes. Charge may be incurred if calling from outside the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
Tips for keeping your card safe
- Protect your card and PIN
- Cover your PIN when you enter it to stop others seeing it
- Never divulge your PIN to anyone, even if they claim to be police or HSBC employees
- Check your statements and query transactions you don't recognise