An exclusive card designed for the dedicated traveller
Our Premier World Elite Mastercard offers cardholders a wide range of rewards and benefits, at home and abroad. From contactless transactions to free WiFi globally plus access to over 750 premium airport lounges around the world.
Purchase rate18.9% pa
Based on an assumed credit limit ofGBP 1,200
Annual feeGBP 195
Why choose a Premier World Elite Mastercard
Bonus reward points
Get 80,000 extra points when you meet our first 3 and 12 month spending criteria. T&Cs apply.
Access exclusive offers
Enjoy travel benefits and earn rewards.
Take advantage of more than 50 million WiFi hotspots globally via the world's largest WiFi network. Brought to you by iPass.
Premier World Elite Rewards Programme
Earn points when you spend to redeem on shopping or travel. T&Cs apply.
- Earn 2 points for every GBP 1 spent in sterling in the UK, offshore and overseas, and earn 4 points for every GBP 1 you spend in eligible non-sterling currency
- Redeem against vouchers for top retailers or travel
Access discounts on hotels and LoungeKey airport lounge access.
Online account management
Suit yourself with round-the-clock online or phone access.
- Manage your account day to day - check real-time statements, report a lost or stolen card or block it temporarily, activate cards, make payments
- Redeem Premier Points
- Register and add your card to Global View to see your global HSBC accounts in one place
Things to know
Who can apply?
You can apply for a World Elite Premier Credit Card if you:
- are aged 18 or over
- maintain a minimum relationship balance of GBP 50,000 or have a sole salary of GBP 100,000
HSBC Premier customers in other countries qualify.
All credit applications are subject to status, our lending criteria and an assessment of the circumstances of the applicant. Maximum credit limit subject to status.
Interest rates, fees and charges
Ready to apply?
Already with Expat?
Download and complete an application form and send it to:
Esplanade, St Helier
Jersey, JE1 1HS
New to Expat?
You can apply for a Premier World Elite Credit Card once you've opened an HSBC Expat Bank Account with us.
Add a cardholder
You might be interested in
HSBC Credit Card
The HSBC Credit Card is a GBP card accepted at over 24 million locations around the world.
Credit cards are provided by HSBC Bank plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
HSBC Bank plc, Card Services, PO Box 6001, Coventry, CV3 9FP, United Kingdom.