The card with extra rewards
GBP 195 annual fee
Minimum credit limit GBP 500
Maximum credit limit subject to status
Why you'll want a Premier Mastercard
- International benefits at your doorstepUnlimited access to over 750 airport lounges across the world with LoungeKeyTM subject to availability
- Rewards programmeEarn two points for every pound of eligible spend in sterling1 currency and four points for every pound of eligible spend in non-sterling to redeem against vouchers for top retailers
- 40,000 reward pointsWhen you spend GBP 2,000 on your card in the first 3 months of card membership
- Extra 40,000 reward pointsWhen you spend GBP 12,000 or more on your card in the first 12 months of card membership
- Expedia discounts10% discount on selected hotels booked with your HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard through Expedia. Cardholders also benefit from 12 months complimentary Expedia+ Gold membership
- Agoda discount10% discount on over 180,000 hotels booked with your HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard through Agoda.
- Global WiFiTake advantage of more than 50 million WiFi hotspots globally via the world's largest WiFi network. Brought to you by iPass
Things you should know
Interest rates, fees and charges
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must maintain a minimum relationship balance of GBP 50,000 or have a sole salary of GBP 100,000
- HSBC Premier customers in another country automatically qualify for HSBC Premier with us
All credit applications are subject to status, our lending criteria and an assessment of the circumstances of the applicant.
How to apply
HSBC Expat customers
To apply for an HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard, simply download an application form, complete it and send it to us after reading the Terms & Conditions (PDF, 360KB).
Send your completed form to:
Esplanade, St Helier
Jersey, JE1 1HS
For an additional annual fee of GBP 60, get a credit card for a partner or family member over 18 years of age, giving them access to over 750 airport lounges across the world.
Not yet a customer?
You can apply for an HSBC Premier World Elite MasterCard once you've become a Premier customer.
Credit is subject to status. To be eligible for HSBC Premier you must maintain a minimum relationship balance of GBP 50,000 (or currency equivalent) in deposits and/or investments with us or have a sole salary of GBP 100,000 (or currency equivalent). HSBC Premier customers in another country automatically qualify for Premier with us. All customers must be aged 18 or over.
HSBC Bank plc, Card Services, PO Box 6001, Coventry, CV3 9FP, United Kingdom. Credit cards are provided by HSBC Bank plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority.