Harness the power of our FX services
With a leading Foreign Exchange (FX) service, we offer a best-in-class FX experience. Our specialist team provides guidance and bespoke services as well as access to our local network to help you achieve your FX objectives.[@fxdisclaimer]
Global Money Account - for your multi-currency needs
View, manage and send money like a local from anywhere in the world - all from your HSBC Expat mobile banking app.[@global-money-transfer-eligibility]
- Global Money Account - store up to 19 currencies in one account
- A fee-free multi-currency physical and digital card you can manage through your mobile app
- Fee-free international payments via Global Money until 31 March 2023
- Competitive pricing - enjoy our best fx rates aligned with the market and refreshed regularly[@gma-fx-rates]
More ways to access FX services
Convert currency, make global transfers and get market insights.
- Choose from 20 currencies online and by phone
- Access current market insights in online banking
- Free 'limit and stop' orders up to 12 months in advance by phone
- Make payments in 19 different currencies to non-HSBC accounts around the world, with Global Money Transfers available from your HSBC Mobile Banking app
Personalised FX plan
Get rewarded with tailored rates.
- Available through your Relationship Manager if you've transacted over USD 325,000 or currency equivalent in the previous year
- 24/7 trading platform online and by phone
- Enhanced pricing for the trading platform, incoming funds and FX order watch
- Market updates on key political events and market data release dates
Things to know
Get started with FX services
Already with Expat?
Call us to find out more. Please have your 10 digit PBN and 6 digit PIN to hand. Lines are open Monday to Friday 07:30 to 17:00 UK time, except bank holidays.[@callcentre]
New to Expat?
You can use our FX services once you have opened an Expat Bank Account with us.
You might be interested in
Link and make transfers
Use Global View and Global Transfers to link and move money between your global HSBC accounts.
What is a limit order?
A limit order lets you set the rate at which you want to exchange your money from one currency to another. If that rate becomes available, the exchange will occur automatically.