Enjoy discounts at home and away
No annual fee
Minimum credit limit GBP 500
Maximum credit limit subject to status
Why you'll want this card
- 0% interest introductory offerPay no interest on purchases for 3 months from account opening.
- 32-month balance transfer offerPay 0% interest on balances transferred within 60 days of opening your account2.
- Withdraw up to £300 cash per dayCash advances are subject to fees3.
- Access to global offersGet exclusive offers and benefits through our Home&Away programme.
- Use your card to make contactless transactions
- No annual feeGet all the benefits of an HSBC credit card without paying an annual fee.
- Free additional cardStreamline your finances by adding your spouse or partner as a secondary cardholder during your application.
- Easy account managementGet 24/7 online or phone access to check your balance and settle card bills.
- Up to 56 days interest freeIf you pay your balance in full on time, you can get up to 56 days interest-free on your purchases.
Things you should know
Please read the credit card agreement terms before applying for an HSBC Bank Credit Card.
Interest rates, fees and chargesExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
To apply for an HSBC credit card, you must be:
- an HSBC Expat account holder
- over 18 years old
How to apply
HSBC Expat customers
To apply for an HSBC Credit Card, simply download an application form, complete it and send it to us.
Send your completed form to:
PO Box 39
HSBC House, Ridgeway Street
Douglas, IM99 1BU, Isle of Man
Not yet a customer?
You can apply for an HSBC Credit Card once you have opened a bank account with us.
1HSBC Bank plc, Card Services, PO Box 6001, Coventry, CV3 9FP, United Kingdom. Credit cards are provided by HSBC Bank plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
2To request a balance transfer, call HSBC Bank plc on 08456 043114 or +44 1226 261 010. Lines are open 8am to 10pm everyday (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day). Requests for a balance transfer received by us after 3.30 pm or on a non working day will be treated as if they were received the next working day. It can take up to 3 working days, from the day of receipt by HSBC Bank plc, for the money to reach your other credit card provider. Written requests can take up to 4 working days from the day of receipt by HSBC Bank plc.
Please note, balances cannot be transferred from cards issued by other members of the HSBC Group, which includes first direct, M&S Bank and John Lewis Partnership Group. After the introductory rate periods, your balance transfers and purchases will be charged at the standard variable rate when applicable, currently representative 18.9% APR variable.
3If you make a cash advance (other than for a gambling transaction) we will charge a cash fee of 2.99% of the amount advance minimum (GBP 3.00). If you make a transaction in a non-sterling currency (a foreign currency) we will also charge a non-sterling transaction fee of 2.99% of the amount of the transaction.