Convenient and flexible spending around the world
Offering convenient and flexible spending almost everywhere you happen to be, the HSBC Credit Card gives you access to global offers with no annual fee.
Purchase rate 19.9% pa
Based on an assumed credit limit of GBP 1,200
Why choose an HSBC Credit Card
0% interest on purchases for 3 months
Get 0% interest on purchases for 3 months from account opening.
0% interest on balance transfers for 32 months
Enjoy 0% interest for 32 months on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening. A 1.5% fee applies (minimum £5) [@balancetransfer]
No annual fee
All the benefits you'd expect with no annual fee.
Your HSBC Credit Card also comes with
- Up to GBP 300 daily cash withdrawalTake out up to GBP 300 a day. Sterling cash advances are subject to a fee of 2.99%.[@cashwithdrawal]
- Access to global offersGet exclusive offers and benefits with home&Away.
- Up to 56 days interest-freeGet up to 56 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your balance in full on time.
- ContactlessPay for items worth GBP 100 or less with a single tap.
- Online account managementCheck real-time statements, report a lost or stolen card or block it temporarily, activate cards, make payments.
- Worldwide bankingRegister and add your card to Global View to see your global HSBC accounts in one place.
Things to know
Who can apply?
To apply for an HSBC credit card, you must be:
- an HSBC Expat customer
- over 18 years old
All credit applications are subject to status, our lending criteria and an assessment of the circumstances of the applicant.
Interest rates, fees and charges
Ready to apply?
Already with Expat?
Download and complete an application form and send it to:
Esplanade, St Helier
Jersey, JE1 1HS
New to Expat?
You can apply for an HSBC credit card once you've opened an Expat Bank Account with us.
Add a cardholder
You might be interested in
Credit cards are provided by HSBC Bank plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
HSBC Bank plc, Card Services, PO Box 6001, Coventry, CV3 9FP, United Kingdom.