Get set for your financial journey
As you plan your finances overseas, you may at times feel overwhelmed. There are so many things to consider, from currency fluctuations to customs. Every day can present new challenges.
We know that navigating and managing finances abroad can be complex. But our specialist services can make it make it easier for you to manage your interest - no matter where you plan to go, or what you plan to do.
Access expert support
- Our expert FX advice can help reduce the impact of exchange rate movements.
- Benefit from a relationship manager to help you and your family manage your money.[@premieronly]
- Access tools and information to help you understand your tax commitments at home and abroad.
- Crisis24 security services offers international risk management for all Expat customers, covering everything from travel safety to identity theft.
Get connected to your money
- Our multi-currency account available in GBP, EUR or USD.
- Save in up to 19 currencies with our range of instant access and fixed-term savings accounts for expats.
- From simple currency transactions to complex international financial management, FX services help you capitalise on our global expertise.
- Mortgage services for buying or remortgaging a UK property while living abroad.[@mortgagedisclaimer]
- Access your account anytime, anywhere with mobile and online banking.
Ready to apply?
Your HSBC Expat Bank Account will be held in Jersey, Channel Islands, a secure offshore jurisdiction and one of the world's leading and best-regulated international finance centres as recognised by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
We may not be able to offer accounts in every country or region. We recommend you seek independent tax advice for your jurisdiction and personal circumstances.[@expat-disclaimer]
You might be interested in
What is offshore banking?
Discover how offshore bank accounts can help you manage your international finances.
However much you have to invest, we offer a range of investment options to suit expat needs.