An exclusive card for Premier customers
Minimum credit limit GBP500
Maximum credit limit subject to status
Why you'll want a Premier Mastercard
- Up to 56 days interest-freeIf you pay your balance in full on time, you can get up to 56 days interest-free on your purchases.
- 0% interest introductory offerGet 0% interest on purchases for 9 months and 0% interest on balance transfers for 18 months. Balance transfers must be made within 60 days of account opening and a 1.4% fee will apply to all balances transferred.
- Withdraw up to £1,000 cash per dayIf you make a cash advance (other than for a gambling transaction) we will charge a cash fee of 2.99% of the amount advance minimum (£3.00). If you make a transaction in a non-sterling currency (a foreign currency) we will also charge a non-sterling transaction fee of 2.99% of the amount of the transaction.
- Exclusive benefitsEarn points on all your spending to redeem for shopping vouchers or frequent flyer miles. Terms and conditions apply.
- Balance transfer offerThe rate for balance transfers is 0% for 18 months, where the transfer is made within 60 days of account opening. A 1.4% balance transfer fee applies to each balance transferred (minimum £5).
- Contactless cardPay for low value items with a single tap.
- No annual feeGet access to all the exclusive benefits of our Premier Credit Card without paying an annual fee.
- Free additional cardholderStreamline your finances by adding your spouse or partner as a secondary cardholder during your application.
- Easy account managementGet 24/7 online or phone access to check your balance and settle card bills.
Exclusive card benefits
10% discount on selected hotels booked with your HSBC Premier Credit Card when you register through Expedia for HSBC Premier cardholders. Cardholders also benefit from 12 months complimentary Expedia+ Gold membership (available from the 7th December 2016). 2
10% discount on over 180,000 hotels booked with your Premier Credit Card through Agoda for HSBC Premier cardholders.
Free unlimited secure wifi
Enjoy free, unlimited, secure wi-fi through Boingo at over one million hotspots worldwide. Connect up to four devices at airports, hotels and popular places around town. Sign up with your Premier Credit Card at Boingo for Mastercard cardholders.
LoungeKey airport lounge access
Enjoy membership to the LoungeKey programme, with access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide. Please note that lounges may charge up to £20 per person for each visit and visits are subject to lounge availability.
Premier Rewards Programme
Things you should know
To apply for an HSBC Premier Credit Card you must be:
- an HSBC Expat Premier customer
- over 18 years old
How to apply
HSBC Expat customers
To apply for an HSBC Premier Credit Card, simply download the application form, complete it and send it to us after reading the Terms & Conditions. Proof of identification and verification of address may be requested.
Send your completed form to:
Esplanade, St Helier
Jersey, JE1 1HS.
Not yet a customer?
You can apply for an HSBC Premier Credit Card once you've opened an HSBC Premier Bank Account with us.
1HSBC Bank plc, Card Services, PO Box 6001, Coventry, CV3 9FP, United Kingdom. Credit Cards are provided by HSBC Bank plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
2See our Travel Benefits Terms & Conditions.