Enjoy a world of benefits and rewards
The Premier Mastercard gives you access to a world of travel benefits and privileges – including worldwide assistance, LoungeKey airport lounge access, and rewards when you spend. And all for no annual fee.
Purchase rate18.9% pa
Based on an assumed credit limit ofGBP 1,200
Why choose a Premier Mastercard?
0% interest introductory offer
Get 0% interest on purchases for 9 months and 0% interest on balance transfers for 18 months.[@balancetransfer]
Enjoy travel benefits and earn rewards.
No annual fee
All the benefits you'd expect with no annual fee.
Premier Rewards Programme
Earn points when you spend to redeem on shopping or travel. T&Cs apply.
- Earn 1 point for every GBP 1 spent in sterling in the UK, offshore and overseas, and earn 2 points for every GBP 1 you spend in eligible non-sterling currency.[@sterlingtransactions]
- How you redeem your points is up to you, choose from a range of rewards including shopping vouchers for stores like Amazon and Boots, or even donating your points to charity
- Every 2 points are worth the equivalent of 1 Frequent Flyer Mile. Simply redeem with our selected partner airlines and you could be jetting off to your favourite destination. T&Cs apply
Access discounts on hotels and LoungeKey airport lounge access.
Online account management
Suit yourself with round-the-clock online or phone access.
- Manage your account day to day - check real-time statements, report a lost or stolen card or block it temporarily, activate cards, make payments
- Redeem Premier Points
- Register and add your card to Global View to see your global HSBC accounts in one place
Your Premier Mastercard also comes with
- ContactlessPay for items worth GBP 100 or less with a single tap.
- Additional free cardholderGet an additional card for free.
- Up to 56 days interest-freeGet up to 56 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your balance in full on time.
- Withdraw up to GBP 1,000 cash per dayTake out up to GBP 1,000 for a fee of 2.99%[@cashwithdrawal]
Things to know
Who can apply?
You can apply for a Premier Credit Card if you're:
- an HSBC Expat Premier customer
- aged 18 or over
All credit applications are subject to status, our lending criteria and an assessment of the circumstances of the applicant.
Minimum credit limit GBP 500. Maximum credit limit subject to status.
Ready to apply?
Already with Expat?
Download and complete an application form and send it to:
Esplanade, St Helier
Jersey, JE1 1HS
New to Expat?
You can apply for a Premier Credit Card once you've opened an Expat Bank Account with us.
Add a cardholder
You might be interested in
HSBC Credit Card
The HSBC Credit Card is a GBP card accepted at over 24 million locations around the world.
Credit cards are provided by HSBC Bank plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
HSBC Bank plc, Card Services, PO Box 6001, Coventry, CV3 9FP, United Kingdom.