Enjoy a world of benefits and rewards
Why choose a Premier Mastercard?
0% interest introductory offer
Get 0% interest on purchases for 9 months and 0% interest on balance transfers for 18 months.[@balancetransfer]
Enjoy travel benefits and earn rewards.
No annual fee
All the benefits you'd expect with no annual fee.
Premier Rewards Programme
- Earn 1 point for every GBP 1 spent in sterling in the UK, offshore and overseas, and earn 2 points for every GBP 1 you spend in eligible non-sterling currency.[@sterlingtransactions]
- How you redeem your points is up to you, choose from a range of rewards including shopping vouchers for stores like Amazon and Boots, or even donating your points to charity
- Every 2 points are worth the equivalent of 1 Frequent Flyer Mile. Simply redeem with our selected partner airlines and you could be jetting off to your favourite destination. T&Cs apply
- 10% discount on selected hotels booked with your card through Expedia
- 12 months complimentary Expedia+ Gold membership
- 10% discount on over 180,000 hotels booked with your card through Agoda
- Access to over 750 airport loungers worldwide with LoungeKey. Your provider will change to Priority Pass on 1st October 2023.
Online account management
- Manage your account day to day - check real-time statements, report a lost or stolen card or block it temporarily, activate cards, make payments
- Redeem Premier Points
- Register and add your card to Global View to see your global HSBC accounts in one place
Your Premier Mastercard also comes with
- ContactlessPay for items worth GBP 100 or less with a single tap.
- Additional free cardholderGet an additional card for free.
- Up to 56 days interest-freeGet up to 56 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your balance in full on time.
- Withdraw up to GBP 1,000 cash per dayTake out up to GBP 1,000 for a fee of 2.99%[@cashwithdrawal]
Things to know
Who can apply?
Ready to apply?
Already with Expat?
Temporarily not available.
New to Expat?
Credit cards are provided by HSBC Bank plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
HSBC Bank plc, Card Services, PO Box 6001, Coventry, CV3 9FP, United Kingdom.