Manage your HSBC accounts with ease
|If you're a Premier customer who holds eligible HSBC accounts in multiple countries or territories, you can link and move money between them with ease using the Global View and Global Transfers service.|
Why use this service?
- Easy and convenient24/7 access to your worldwide accounts through a single log on.
- Free currency transfers
Move up to USD 200,000 or the currency equivalent a day between your linked accounts in Global View.
- Choose when your transfer takes placeSet up instant, future or recurring transfers.
- Real-time exchange ratesAvailable for most currencies.
Things you should know
We haven't launched the service in all the countries and territories we operate yet. Global View and Global Transfers are available in Australia, Bahrain, Bermuda, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Egypt, France, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Jersey (HSBC Expat), Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam.
Global View is available in South Korea, but not Global Transfers.
Usual transaction fees apply when you use the service.
You can make instant transfers between your HSBC Expat accounts in most currencies. In countries and territories with onshore currency trading regulations transfers can take up to 5 days.
For most currencies, we give the real-time exchange rate before you make a transfer. For countries and territories with onshore trading regulations, we give an indicative rate as exchange can only take place when the transfer reaches the receiving bank.
Instant currency transfer listExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Currency conversion risk
The value of currency constantly changes so we can't guarantee a profit or be held responsible for any loss.
Terms and conditions
How to use the service
To use Global View and Global Transfers, you must have online banking set up in the countries and territories you hold eligible HSBC accounts. You'll need to enter your log on details to link and move money between your accounts.
Link your accounts
- Log on and select 'Global View' in 'My Banking'.
- Choose 'Link my international accounts'.
- Select the country/territory to link to.
- Enter your log on details for that country/territory.
- Accept our 'Terms and conditions'.
- View your linked accounts in 'Account overview'.
Move money between your accounts
- Log on and select 'Move money'.
- Choose the account to move money from.
- In the 'Account' field select the HSBC account to move money to.
- Enter the transfer details - for example, currency, amount and date.
- Check your transfer details and press 'Confirm'.