Why use contactless
- It's fastThere is no need to enter your PIN or sign for everyday purchases under USD 55. Simply touch the reader with your contactless card to pay in seconds.
- It's easyNo need to find cash and no hanging around at the till for change or receipts unless you need one.
- It's secureContactless payments are safe and secure. You are 100% protected against fraud, just like you are with Chip and PIN payments. For extra security you may occasionally be asked to enter your PIN.
- It puts you in controlYour card never has to leave your hand when making a payment. You’ll also have a record of all your everyday purchases on your statement.
- It's freeYou won’t be charged any additional fees for using your contactless card. However standard fees and charges do apply.
How to use contactless
Look for the contactless symbol when paying for items up to the value of USD 55.
Touch your contactless card against the reader.
A beep or green light shows your payment is being processed.
Your payment is approved.