How WorldAware can protect you
If you're an HSBC Expat customer, you're automatically entitled to WorldAware® security services - an international team of risk management specialists who cover everything from travel safety to identity theft.
- Emergency response (Premier customers only)On-the-ground support in life-threatening situations such as kidnappings, terrorist attacks and extreme weather. This may include emergency evacuations.
- Country intelligence and security adviceCountry intelligence, including risk ratings, travel advisories, political and security concerns, travel logistics, cultural factors, and health information.
- Daily newsA round up of all major security and travel-related incidents worldwide, delivered each weekday as an email publication.
- Travel alerts and reportsWorldAware's team of analysts and crisis support specialists can provide personalised travel safety reports on demand. Receive email and/or SMS notifications of any significant safety, security or travel-related development worldwide.
- TravelKit appThe TravelKit app provides a range of features to ensure travellers are always aware of risks in their destination and have key information at hand to reduce and mitigate any potential threats.
- 24/7 hotlineWorldAware's Crisis Response Management centre can assist at any time for anything from security advice to emergency evacuations from a country in the case of a life-threatening situation.
Add WorldAware to your travel essentials
WorldAware can provide safety briefings tailored to your itinerary - so you're aware of any potential risks before you travel. You'll also receive emergency contact details in case you have any problems while you're away. And if you find yourself in a high-risk situation, WorldAware will respond quickly with on-the-ground support including rescue and repatriation.1
Peace of mind beyond travel security
WorldAware's services also cover security risks such as identity theft, cyber crime and fraud. Including expert advice on the steps you can take to protect yourself, your family and your finances, along with 24/7 support if your personal security is compromised in any way.
Register for WorldAware
The complimentary services provided by WorldAware are exclusive to HSBC Expat customers and their families.2
If you are a HSBC Premier customer, all you have to do is register online using the details in the welcome letter or email you received when you started banking with us. If you don't have your welcome letter or email to hand, call us on +44 1534 616 3133 and we'll give you the details you need to register for WorldAware.
If you are a HSBC Advance customer, you will have received a letter or email in February 2018 with your registration information. If you don't have this letter to hand, call us on +44 1534 616 2123 and we'll give you the details you need to register for WorldAware.