Uniquely placed to help you prosper
Not all international/expatriate banking services are the same.
Even though you already use an expat or international banking service, we believe we provide the specialist services, the expert support and the connections you need to make your time abroad more rewarding.
Our award-winning expat banking service is built around people with a busy international lifestyle, who want to make the most of every opportunity.
Get connected to expert support
- Foreign exchange specialistsHelping you manage the impact of exchange rate movements
- Wealth ManagersHelping you achieve your financial goals with a range of global investment solutions1
- Expat tax resourcesHelping you understand your tax commitments at home and abroad
- World Aware® security servicesOffering expert advice on minimising risks and providing emergency support while you're living abroad
- International account openingWhen you know where you're moving to next
Get connected to your money
- Anytime bankingWith 24/7 phone, online and mobile banking
- Bank accountsAvailable in sterling, US dollars and euro
- A great choice of savings accountsFeaturing instant access and fixed term accounts in up to 19 currencies
- Foreign exchange servicesFor when you need to move money around the world
- Specialist lending solutionsIncluding mortgage services if you're looking to buy or remortgage a property in the UK while you're living abroad2
1Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them can fall as well as rise, is not guaranteed and you may not get back the amount you invested. This could also happen as a result of changes in currency exchange rates, particularly where overseas securities are held or where investments are converted from one currency to another. We always recommend that any investments held should be viewed as a medium to long-term investment, at least five years. This service is not currently available in Hong Kong.
Your tax situation will depend on your personal circumstances and we recommend you obtain independent tax advice. Any tax information is based on our understanding of current and proposed legislation and practice. The legislation and practice may be subject to change.