Could you benefit from our international banking expertise?
Our experience of helping expats manage their finances means that we could be well placed to support customers like you who have international financial interests in different countries, but are not based abroad.
You may cross borders frequently for work, enjoy rental income from overseas properties or need to regularly transfer money in different currencies - some of the same challenges we help our expat customers with every day.
Get connected to expert support
- Wealth Managersto help you achieve your financial goals with a range of global investment solutions that can adapt as your needs and goals evolve1
- Foreign exchange specialiststo help you manage the impact of exchange rate fluctuations and other risks when dealing with a number of currencies
- Expat tax resourcesto help you understand your tax commitments at home and abroad
- red24™ security servicesto provide expert advice on travel safety along with emergency support and international rescue and repatriation
Get connected to your money
- Bank accountsavailable in sterling, US dollars and euro
- A great choice of savings accountsfeaturing instant access and fixed term accounts in up to 19 currencies
- Foreign exchange servicesfor when you need to move money around the world
- Anytime bankingwith 24/7 telephone, online and mobile banking
- Specialist lending solutionsincluding mortgage services if you're looking to buy or remortgage a property in the UK while you're living abroad2
1Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them can fall as well as rise, is not guaranteed and you may not get back the amount you invested. This could also happen as a result of changes in currency exchange rates, particularly where overseas securities are held or where investments are converted from one currency to another. We always recommend that any investments held should be viewed as a medium to long-term investment, at least five years. This service is not currently available in Hong Kong.
Your tax situation will depend on your personal circumstances and we recommend you obtain independent tax advice. Any tax information is based on our understanding of current and proposed legislation and practice. The legislation and practice may be subject to change.