A current account that stays with you, no matter how many times you move
- Available in sterling, US dollar and euro
- Premier Relationship Managers to help you and your family manage your finances
- Complimentary travel security services from WorldAware®
- Visa debit card in sterling or US dollars, with contactless payments available with the US dollar card
- 24/7 online, phone and mobile banking
- International account opening service to help you to set up local bank accounts ready for when you arrive at your new destination
To become a customer you’ll need to be at least 18 years old, and hold a minimum of GBP 50,000 (or currency equivalent) in deposits or investments with us, or have a sole salary of GBP 100,000 (or currency equivalent), or have qualified for Premier in another country.
You're only a few steps away from enjoying all the benefits of our award-winning expat banking services.
You might be interested in
Fixed Term Deposit
Save for a fixed period with a choice of 19 currencies.
Online Bonus Saver
A flexible online savings account with instant access.
Little Expat Savings Account
An international savings account designed for your children.
1HSBC Expat products and services are available only in jurisdictions where and when they may be lawfully offered by us. The material on these pages is not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions which restrict the distribution of this material by us. Persons accessing these pages are required to inform themselves about any relevant restrictions and observe them. Not all products or services mentioned on this website will be available to residents of all countries, due to HSBC Policy.