Managing your money anywhere in the world
Our Expat bank account gives you the flexibility to manage your money while you're living or working abroad. Regardless of how often you move you'll have full control over your finances.
New customers of HSBC Expat qualify for our HSBC Premier service which provides a range of benefits to help you manage your money. To become a customer you must be aged over 18 and need to retain a minimum Relationship Balance of GBP 50,000 or earn a sole salary of GBP 100,000.
Benefits of an HSBC Expat bank account
- A bank account accessible from wherever you move to
- Savings accounts in up to 19 currencies
- Premier Relationship Managers to help you and your family manage your finances
- Complimentary travel security services from WorldAware®
- Preferential rates or terms across our range of banking products, services and rewards
You might be interested in
Why HSBC Expat
Whether you're moving abroad, are already there or have financial interests internationally, we'll help you manage your money.