Invest with confidence
HSBC Global Investment funds aim to provide extensive access to fast developing emerging markets. We have a team of dedicated emerging markets specialists, and a global team of investment experts who are focused on helping you achieve the best possible results.
Invest in our funds
- Diversification built-inThe fund range includes all types of assets, from shares and bonds, to alternative investment types.
- Competitive advantageOur global presence and experience in emerging markets gives our fund managers valuable local knowledge.
- Risk managementOur fund managers work within strict control parameters, so they develop investment strategies focused on risk management.
- Available in a range of currenciesHSBC Global Investment funds are offered in euros, US dollars and British pound sterling.
HSBC Global Investment funds are suited to investors who like to make their own investment decisions, or want to invest in a particular market.
They can be approached in three distinct ways:
- By asset classYou can invest through equity and bond funds, or other types of funds that invest in freely traded securities, money market instruments and other liquid assets.
- By investment objectives or themeYou can invest in markets that may be of particular interest to you, like climate change, or regional and single country funds.
- Emerging marketsOur comprehensive global emerging markets offering is backed by our emerging markets and Asian equity research teams; and managed by lead managers with local knowledge and regular access to the companies they invest in.
Key Investor Information (KIIDS)
Things you should know
Please read for more information about HSBC Global Investment funds.
How to invest
How to apply
You can apply online for HSBC Global Investment Funds. Once you've logged on you'll need to select Global Investment funds from the Wealth Dashboard.
New to HSBC Expat
You can apply for HSBC Global Investment Funds once you have opened an HSBC Expat Bank Account with us.
Please remember that the value of investments is not guaranteed and you may not get back the amount you invested, and any income received from them can fall as well as rise. This could also happen as a result of changes in currency exchange rates, particularly where overseas securities are held or where investments are converted from one currency to another. We always recommend that any investments held should be viewed as a medium to long-term investment, at least five years.
Economies in emerging markets generally are heavily dependent upon international trade and, accordingly, have been and may continue to be affected adversely by trade barriers, exchange controls, managed adjustments in relative currency values and other protectionist measures imposed or negotiated by the countries with which they trade.
You might be interested in
Get lower upfront advised investment fees
On new investments, if you haven't invested in the last 12 months.
Limited offer ends 31 March. Terms and conditions apply
Portfolio Investment funds
We make it simple to invest at your preferred level of risk, with a range of portfolios.
Stay ahead of global trends and events with the latest investment insight and market updates.