Share your Premier privileges with the whole family
- You can also share your Premier status with your spouse or partner, so they too can enjoy the benefits of their own Premier account
- Your dedicated Premier Family Relationship Manager understands expat life, and can look after the whole family to support your collective goals
Save for your little ones on big adventures
- Our Little Expat Account is a great way for you to save for your children's future, while encouraging them to learn about managing their money
- Choose from four major currencies and enjoy competitive interest rates
Keeping your family safe
- Enjoy complimentary security services from WorldAware, covering everything from travel safety to identity theft
- Create alerts for the countries you and your family are living in or travelling to
- If you find yourself in a high-risk situation, WorldAware will respond quickly with on-the-ground support including rescue and repatriation
Experience expat life
- Our expat survey offers insider feedback from thousands of people already living abroad to help you and your family make the most of your experiences
- Expat country guides can help you navigate through expat life in over 30 countries and territories
Join HSBC Premier today
To join HSBC Premier, you must be 18 years or over and meet one of these criteria:
- hold a minimum of £50,000 (or currency equivalent) with us
- have a sole salary of £100,000 (or currency equivalent)
- have already qualified for HSBC Premier in another country
Existing HSBC Expat customers
If you’re an existing customer with an Advance account call us and quote your 10 digit Personal Banking Number and 6 digit PIN to upgrade to Premier.
New HSBC Expat customers
To join Premier, you need to open an HSBC Expat account. You can apply for an account by phone or online.
Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for security and service improvement purposes.