Planning for your family's future
- Choose from a range of global investment opportunities, with or without financial advice from a qualified wealth adviser, to help make your money work harder
- From growing your wealth to planning your children's education, our Wealth Managers could help you put plans in place and keep them on track with regular reviews
Save in the currency of your choice
- As a Premier customer, you’ll enjoy our best rates on savings accounts available in up to 19 currencies
Bringing your property plans to life
- Buying a new home can be an important part of managing and growing your wealth, whether you or your family choose to live in it or not
- If you’re looking to purchase a property in the UK, we could offer you a residential or buy-to-let mortgage, with attractive rates and flexible repayment options
Join HSBC Premier today
To join HSBC Premier, you must be 18 years or over and meet one of these criteria:
- hold a minimum of £50,000 (or currency equivalent) with us
- have a sole salary of £100,000 (or currency equivalent)
- have already qualified for HSBC Premier in another country
And you must currently reside in an eligible country or region
Which countries and regions are eligible to apply for a HSBC Expat Current Account
Existing HSBC Expat customers
If you’re an existing customer with an Advance account call us and quote your 10 digit PBN and 6 digit PIN to upgrade to Premier.
New to HSBC Expat customers
Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for security and service improvement purposes.
HSBC Expat is a participant in the Jersey Bank Depositors Compensation Scheme. The Scheme offers protection for eligible deposits of up to £50,000. The maximum total amount of compensation is capped at £100,000,000 in any 5 year period. Full details of the Scheme and banking groups covered are available on the States of Jersey website, or on request.
Please remember that the value of investments, and any income received from them can fall as well as rise, is not guaranteed and you may not get back the amount you invested. This could also happen as a result of changes in currency exchange rates, particularly where overseas securities are held or where investments are converted from one currency to another. We always recommend that any Investments held should be viewed as a medium to long-term investment, at least five years.
Your property or home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. All mortgages are subject to status and eligibility criteria.